Solving your Stewardship Headaches - once and for all
Your Stewardship Partner
Greenstreets can help manage your Product Stewardship Reporting, wherever you operate.
- Knowledge - Deep understanding of EPR / Product Stewardship regulations
- Trust - Managing Stewardship compliance for over 300 companies on 3 continents
- Experience - Internationally acknowledged processes and methodologies
- Technology - Purpose built software, designed and proven to keep your data safe
See how Greenstreets can solve your stewardship challenges or get in touch today to see why so many companies are leaving their stewardship reports to us!
How can your business benefit from our services?
- Reduced workload for your team - you focus on your core business
- More accurate data to give you greater control over your fee obligations
- Assurance of compliance - no time wasted on reviewing regulatory changes
- Acknowledged methodologies ensuring smooth and efficient regulatory audits
- Generate business intelligence from your data - use your packaging data as a competitive advantage
In 2005 Greenstreets developed its own purpose-designed software - GRIPS™. This integrated data management system, underpins our Stewardship Reporting Service. Most importantly GRIPS™ can help reduce costs by identifying high-cost compliance items and significantly reduce the time taken to prepare data submissions. You are also assured of continuity in the event of key staff moving to new roles, which might otherwise leave your business exposed in terms of complying with the regulations.
GRIPS can help manage all waste types including Paper and Packaging, Electronic Waste, Batteries and Textiles.
By entrusting your compliance reporting to Greenstreets, you can be assured that your annual registration and reporting will be correctly managed, using up to date and accurate data.