Skills & Experience
With more than 300 clients in North America, the UK, Europe, and Germany, Greenstreets manages in excess of $22m of client fee obligations each year and more than 600,000 tonnes of declared packaging.
Experienced in virtually every industry from food and beverage to pharmaceuticals, clothing, electronics, logistics, distribution and retail, Greenstreets’ team of expert analysts and consultants ensure that your data is carefully managed using best practice methodologies and purpose-designed software.
How Greenstreets can help
Greenstreets offers a range of service options from those just starting on the compliance path, to larger retailers, manufacturers, importers and distributors who may find the reporting requirements both time-consuming and tedious. For firms seeking external assistance in this area, Greenstreets can provide:
- Confidential assessment and gap analysis to determine packaging obligations
- Full Data Consulting Service, with optional sourcing and manual sampling
- International Data Service for organisations operating beyond Canada
- Advice on registration with compliance agencies outside of the Canada
- Other non-packaging producer responsibility consulting - WEEE, Batteries & Textiles
- Budgeting, forecasting and advice on optimizing fee obligations
- Managing other aspects of environmental compliance
Contact one of Greenstreets’ service advisors to find out how your business can save time and money.