Skills & Experience
With more than 300 clients in North America, UK and Europe, Greenstreets manages almost $25m of client fee obligations each year and more than 600,000 tonnes of declared packaging.
Experienced in almost every industry from food and beverage to pharmaceuticals, clothing, electronics, logistics, distribution and retail, our team of analysts and consultants will look after your data, ensuring that it is carefully managed using best practice methodologies and software.
How Greenstreets can help
Offering a range of service options from those just starting on the compliance path, to larger retailers, manufacturers or distributors who may find reporting requirements time-consuming and tedious, Greenstreets can provide:
- Confidential assessment and gap analysis to determine packaging obligations
- Full Data Consulting Service, with optional sourcing and manual sampling
- International Data Service for organisations operating beyond Canada
- Advice on registration with compliance agencies outside of the Canada
- Other non-packaging producer responsibility consulting - WEEE, Batteries & Textiles
- Budgeting, forecasting and advice on optimizing fee obligations
- Managing other aspects of environmental compliance
Contact us to find out how your business can save time and money.