Questions to determine if you are an obligated steward:
- Does your your company have residency in British Columbia?
- Does your company supply any packaging andéor printed paper into the BC residential market?
- Is your company a brand owner, first importer, or franchisor of packaging andéor printed paper?
If you answered yes to all three you are likely an obligated steward in British Columbia. You may wish to consult Recycle BC's website to learn more about your legal obligations. We would also be pleased to support you in the next steps in ensuring your company is not only compliant, but also managing the stewardship reporting process in the most efficient manner possible.
- Legislation: BC Recycling Regulation 449/2004
- Oversight authority: BC Ministry of Environment(link is external)
- Approved Stewardship Organisation: RecycleBC
If you are an obligated steward in BC or any other Canadian province and are interested in learning more about how we can help you complete your reports in the most efficient way posisble, please get in touch with us to schedule a call.